1. Arcos Dorados Aruba and Arcos Dorados Curacao hereinafter the "Organizer and McDonald's" invite the general public to participate in the "McExperience" promotion (the "Promotion"), which will take place in all participating McDonald´s restaurants in Aruba and Curacao.
2. Duration: The Contest begins on January 1st, 2019, and ends at midnight on December 31st, 2019 (hereinafter, the "Promotion period").
3. Participant Restaurants: High Rise Palm Beach, Santa Cruz, Seroe Blanco, Punda, Salinja 1, Salinja 2, Santa Maria, Sta. Rosa Weg.
Mechanics of the Promotion Any customer who purchases any product at a participant McDonald’s restaurant during the promotion period may participate in this promotion. To participate, the customer will(i) preserve the purchase receipt and access the following website: www.mcdexperience.com using the information contained in the purchase receipt, (ii) complete the questions included in the customer satisfaction survey (hereinafter referred to as, the “Survey”), and then (iii) print the coupon which is generated following the completion of the Survey. The participant should write down the validation number provided upon completion of the Survey. The participant should bring to the participant restaurant the coupon and the purchase receipt with the validation number. If the customer does not have the printed coupon available, it can be shown to the cashier from a cell phone or tablet.
Each coupon will be valid for: With the purchase of a Big Mac hamburguer at regular price, the customer will receive a free Big Mac hamburguer. The coupon may be redeemed only once in a participant restaurant during the dates and hours included in the coupon and may be honored only if the customer delivers the coupon to the cashier (or presents same through a cell phone or tablet) and shows the cashier the purchase receipt with the validation number provided at the completion of the Survey. The coupon is not transferrable for cash or any other consideration. The coupon is not valid if copied or duplicated.
5. Rights of the Organizer: The Organizer reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to terminate this promotion at any time, or to vary, delete, add to or otherwise amend the terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice to contestants or the general public, including without limitation the date(s) of the promotion.
Any modifications, broadening, reduction or cancellations will be communicated through the same mechanism used to communicate these initial Promotion Rules and do not generate any responsibility on the Organizer’s part to authorize the modification of rules in accordance with applicable law and regulations.
6. Responsibility: The Organizer may not be considered responsible for any damage caused or which could be caused to any Participants, the general public and/or third parties in relation to this Promotion.
By participating in the Promotion, Participants agree to abide by and be bound by these Rules.
7. Jurisdiction: This Promotion shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with applicable laws and regulations of Aruba and Curacao. Additionally, the Courts Aruba and Curacao respectively will have competence and jurisdiction to hear any controversy or legal proceedings that arises between the Organizer and the Participant, regardless of the cause or claim, with an express waiver by the Participant to any other jurisdiction that may apply.